♫ Radio ♫

Radio

COMENTARIOS

domingo, 16 de octubre de 2016

Disco Nights - Disco Nights (Volume1)




01. Boys Town gang - Can't Take My Eyes Off Of You
02. Tina Charles - I Love To Love
03. Kelly Marie - Love Trial
04. Shalamar - The Second Time Around
05. Penny McLean - Lady Bump
06. Musique - In The Bush
07. Sharon Redd - In The Name Of Love
08. Evelyn Thomas - High Energy
09. Two man Sound - Capital Tropical
10. The Michael Zager Band - Let's All Chant
11. Gino Soccio - Try It Out
12. Crown Heights Affair - You Gave Me Love
13. Carol Douglas - Doctor's Orders
14. Manu Dibango - Soul Makossa
15. Jesse Green - NIce and Slow
16. Instant funk - I Got My Mind Made Up
17. Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive
18. Carrie Lucas - I Gotta Keep Dancin'
19. Loni Gamble - Could It Be Love
20. Lydia Murdock - Superstar

DESCARGAR
DJ PANCHO DISCO

No hay comentarios: